IRIQ's Employer Guide to Terminating EmploymentThis comprehensive guide covers:
- Performance Management
- What is performance management?
- The causes of poor performance
- How do you manage poor performance?
- What to do if you believe an Employee has engaged in misconduct?
- The process of natural justice
- What should a written warning include?
- Verbal warnings
- Knowing when to give a warning?
- Types of Termination
- Summary Dismissal
- Abandonment of Employment
- When does Redundancy apply?
- Notice periods
- Unfair Dismissal
- What is an unfair dismissal?
- Who is covered by it?
- Eligibility Flow Chart
- The Unfair Dismissal Process
- When is a Dismissal Unfair?
- What orders can the Fair Work Commission make?
- Who pays the costs?
- What are your defences?
- General Protections/Adverse Actions
- What is it?
- Who is eligible to lodge one?
- What is the process and what happens when one is lodged?
- The guide includes useful templates and guides to assist you.
Cost: $198 plus GST
For an additional 25% fee of the purchase price you will receive a subscription service that will provide you with any legislative updates or changes relating to the content of your chosen guide, that occur after you purchase a guide or policy for one year. We will contact you with the option of renewing this each year.
NOTE: These policies and guides will be delivered to you electronically in an editable format. They are current as at the date of purchase.
DISCLAIMER: Any information, documentation, or advice given to you by IRIQ PTY LTD is given on the basis that you will make your own independent assessment of what action is necessary to ensure your compliance with the relevant legislation. Whilst all care is taken in providing information, documentation or advice to you, IRIQ PTY LTD will not be liable for any errors or omissions or for any loss or damage suffered by you or any person which arises (directly or indirectly) from your reliance on this information or for any breach by you of your obligations under the Act/s. Additionally, this advice does not purport to be in place of legal professional advice. IRIQ PTY LTD disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including, without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information or documentation being inaccurate or incomplete in any way, and for any reason.
These publications are the intellectual property of IRIQ Pty Ltd and can only be used by the purchaser for that purchasers use. They cannot be copied, used, published or distributed to or by others. IRIQ Pty Ltd retains its intellectual property rights in all circumstances.